If you want to register as a Plentific Pro, just head to Plentific.com and click ‘Become a Pro’. On the next page you will find all the information on what Plentific has to offer.
To set up your new account, you will first be asked to provide details on your company:
- Company name
- Company postcode (after inserting your postcode, select ‘Find my address’ and then choose your address from the drop-down menu)
- Business mobile number
- Business email
Next, you will be asked to choose which Categories (Builder, Electrician, Structural Engineer etc.) and Services (Aerial photography, Floor tiling, Garage conversion, etc.) you want to offer to customers. Plentific will use this information to send you the most relevant leads for your business. Remember to only select Categories and Services which you provide on a regular basis.
(Please keep in mind that in order to register as an Electrician, you must be part of an approved CPS scheme. Similarly, providing any gas related services will require you to be listed on the Gas Safe Register.)
You will then be asked to provide your first and last name, along with a login email and password for your account. Once you have entered this information, click ‘Submit’. You will then receive an email asking you to verify your email address.
In order to utilise leads on Plentific (contacting customers and offering quotes), you will need to become a 'Verified Pro'. All Plentific Pros must pass these checks to take advantage of our leads.
Don't worry, you will not need to pay a fee in order to become a Verified Pro. You simply need to send the following details to your account manager:
- Companies House registration number (if applicable)
- VAT number (if applicable)
- Company information
- ID verification (passport or UK driving license)
- Proof of address for legal representative (recent utility bill, council tax, bank statement, tax document etc.)
- Valid Public liability insurance policy
Once your account is up and running, the next step will be Building your Plentific Profile.