In order to become a Verified Pro, you will need to submit information for Plentific’s screening process. We do this in order to ensure that we only give the ‘Verified’ tick to Pros who have earned it!
You will need to provide the following information/ documentation:
- Qualifications: proof you are qualified to provide the services you offer
- Insurance: proof that you have the necessary insurance for your work (PLI etc.)
- Company's legal name
- Company House registration number
- VAT registration number (if applicable)
- Proof of address: at least one utility bill that shows you work from the place you state you do
- Identification: photo identification (passport/driver’s licence)
- Company contact information (email address and contact number)
- Credit check (sole traders and limited companies)
- Three references from previous customers for whom you have completed work in the last 12 months
You will also need to provide information from your legal representative:
- Proof of ID (scan of UK-registered drivers license or passport)
- Proof of address (utility bill or bank statement from within the last three months)
The Verification process usually takes 24 hours.